The Yoga Loft Retreat | Mind Body Soul | May 13 -16 2021
Imagine taking time away from the responsibilities of daily life to nourish your mind, body and soul in this all women’s retreat. A place for you to focus on your well-being, time for self-love and space to gain insight into what it means to be at your happiest and healthiest.
From May 13 to May 16, 2020, we are headed to beautiful Ephraim, WI in Northern Door County to connect with our most inner selves, experience growth, adventures, laughter, healing and friendship.
This retreat will have a focus on simple meditation, mindfulness and finding space within where you can relax in a safe space and let go. Come connect with others who are on the same path as you are, but most importantly, come connect with yourself! This retreat is for every body.
• Daily yoga
• Lodging for 3 nights in a beautiful space
• Opening and closing circle
• Nutritious meals
• Non-alcoholic drinks
• Sunset meditation
• Pamper yourself and book a private onsite reiki session
• Restorative yoga practice w/ reiki
• Cacao Ceremony
• Friendships and memories to last a lifetime
There will be daily free time for you to wander to the beach, find a quiet place for yourself, private reiki session or to check out what beautiful Sister Bay/Ephraim area has to offer.
May 13-16, 2021: Thursday 5:00 pm check in and Sunday 10:00 am check out. Full stay required for full retreat experience. Cost is for all 3 nights.
Retreat experience per person:
• Shared room; single bed $650 (10/1- 1 remaining)
• Shared room; queen bed $700 (10/1- 3 remaining)
• Private room; queen bed $750 (Sold Out)
• $250 non-refundable deposit required to reserve spot
• Balance due by 4/12/2021 and can be paid by check or cash only if making payments
• All payments final and non-refundable
• Each person requires a separate registration to apply deposit and costs
More details to follow in coming months for those that register for this one of a kind retreat. If you have any questions prior to registering, reach out to Donna at email@example.com.
We hope this speaks to your heart and you are ready to take this journey with us! Namaste’